Tickets available NOW on our event page!
Join the Food & Mood Academy’s experts for a series of fun, interactive one-hour webinars including Q&A.
The Food & Mood Academy will be running a series of 6x webinars throughout 2023, each with a different focus. We want to deliver BITE SIZE educational events, helping everyone to understand the relationship between food, the gut and mental and brain health!
What’s great is – you can pre-purchase tickets and SAVE!
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
In this series of 1-hour webinars we’ll be covering:
- Part 1: Good Gut for Mental Health – 7pm Wednesday 22 February 2023
- Part 2: Prebiotics, Probiotics and Fibre for Mental Health – 7pm Tuesday 28 March 2023
- Part 3: Fermented Foods for Mental Health – 7pm Thursday 25 May 2023
- Part 4: Plant-based Proteins for Mental Health – 7pm Monday 7 August 2023
- Part 5: Diet for Mental Health – 7pm Wednesday 4 October 2023
- Part 6: Hot Topics in Food & Mood – 7pm Tuesday 5th December 2023
And don’t worry – if you miss one, we will record the event and ensure you get access.
WHO WILL YOU LEARN WITH?
- Dr Tetyana Rocks is an accredited practicing dietitian with extensive experience educating individuals to improve gut health. Dr Rocks is the director of the Food & Mood Academy, the education hub for the world-leading Food & Mood Centre, Deakin University.
- Megan Pilon is a registered provisional psychologist experienced in behaviour change, and an associate research fellow with the Food & Mood Centre, Deakin University.