Dr Tetyana Rocks is an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Senior Research Fellow and lead of Food and Mood Academy. Tetyana’s work focusses on translating evidence into effective education and practice. Tetyana’s work is supported by the Wilson Foundation and by Roberts Family Foundation.
Tetyana’s work enables implementation of the latest research in Nutritional Psychiatry into transdiagnostic clinical practice and supports globally connected education, directly addressing the current gap between evidence and practice. Tetyana is regularly invited to speak at academic, professional, and community events in Australia and overseas. She is also developing advanced resources for training and upskilling professionals and workforce. Currently, Tetyana is the leading the following courses:
- Continuing Professional Development course for clinicians working in mental health Introduction to Nutritional Psychiatry (Nutri-Pscyhe) – a post-graduate level course endorsed by the Royal Australian New Zealand College of Psychiatry (RANZCP)
- Continuing Professional Development course for mental health practitioners Lifestyle Medicine for Mental Health Services (Life and Mind) – a post-graduate level course developed in collaboration with James Cook University and support from Equally Well Australia.
- Internationally recognised free course Food and Mood: Improving Mental Health Through Diet and Nutrition (>84,000 enrolees globally)
Tetyana is leading research projects in the following areas:
- Online education on diet and mental health
- Gut health and gut microbiota in anorexia and atypical anorexia nervosa
- Dietary intervention in mental health
Skills and expertise: education, diet and nutrition, eating disorders, public speaking.
Dr Tetyana Rocks gives an overview of the work of The Food & Mood Centre and her own research and clinical translation work.
|Proudly supported by:|
Recent ArticlesEating alone? Join the club!