The RePurpose Study
Participants sought for The RePurpose Study
Are you a healthy individual? We invite you to participate in The RePurpose Study, a 4-week randomised placebo-controlled trial.
We are conducting a study to investigate the feasibility and tolerability of a novel dietary supplement, which is rich in fibre, polyphenols (antioxidants) and minerals, in healthy individuals.
PERSONS ELIGIBLE FOR THE TRIAL
You may be eligible to participate if you are an individual who:
- Is a community-dwelling healthy adult aged between 18-65.
- Live within the greater Geelong/Melbourne region.
- Has no major diseases.
- Is willing to commit to the study for 5 weeks.
- Has access to internet and a computer/smartphone/tablet.
- Is willing to comply with all requirements and procedures of the study.
KEY POINTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
- The trial will NOT involve any costs.
- You will be randomly allocated to receive either the investigational product or placebo for 4 weeks.
- You will need to complete online questionnaires and attend two short in-person appointments for returning stool and urine samples and collecting the study products. The cost for parking will be reimbursed with a $15 gift voucher for each in-person appointment.
- Questions regarding your health, mental wellbeing and lifestyle will be asked online.
- Stool and urine samples will be collected at two timepoints.
THE RESEARCHERS and ETHICS APPROVAL
This study is conducted by Deakin University researchers and has approval from The Deakin University Human Research Ethics Committee (Ethics reference number: 2022-218).
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
Check your eligibility to participate by completing the questionnaire here. To obtain more information about the study please contact the researchers on mobile 0432593556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org